We offer architectural design and project management services for renovation projects, house extensions and new build homes, making every project as good as it can be.
The Art of Architecture
We design beautiful and functional places for living, using strong design concepts which are sophisticated and restrained to create personal and sustainable architecture.
We also use the latest 3D BIM software (Autodesk Revit), helping clients to engage with the design more and enjoy the design process.
Our typical services for residential projects are based on the RIBA Plan of Work 2013 and include:
- Measured building surveys
- Concept designs (inc. internal and external visualisations)
- RIBA Stage reports, referencing planning guidance and budget costs.
- Drawings for full planning applications
- Interior design services
- Building control applications
- Drawings for tender and construction
- Contract administration and project management
If you are planning a house extension, your project may not require a planning application.
You can check out the rules of ‘Permitted Development’ for House extensions here.
Wilde Architects has a trade account on Clippings.com, a beautifully curated marketplace that connects you with innovative design brands, making it easy to furnish a home that’s unique and personal.